Tata CLiQ is an ecommerce retailer that was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of Tata Group, a global holding company headquartered in India. Tata CLiQ prides itself as an omnichannel marketplace which combines online and offline shopping to offer a first-of-its-kind ‘phygital’ (physical + digital) shopping experience. Tata CLiQ needed a partner who could help them create the best mobile experience to boost the number of shoppers browsing products and completing purchases on mobile phones. Being a mobile-first nation, India is also recognised as the country with the most number of mobile apps installed per month. Tata CLiQ needed a robust mobile strategy to keep up with local, mobile- first shoppers if they wanted to stand out from their competitors.
With few months into the public launch, TataCliQ team realized that the mobile apps developed so far were not representing the brand properly. The higher management had given a mandate to redo the apps from scratch without having to compromise the final launch dates. The challenge was to find a technology partner in such a short span who is equally good in both design as well as development that too on a complex stack
Dew Solutions team once approached assured the client of timely delivery after understanding the problem statement in detail. The team worked days and nights relentlessly to make the client successful. The key designs were rolled out in a few weeks time span and development was kick started as soon as the design sign-off was obtained from management without having to wait for the design cycle to be completed fully. All activities were made to run in parallel and the applications were developed in a highly agile and dynamic fashion. Tata CLiQ achieved a steady increase in their sales via mobile channel and currently witness more than 75% traffic and sales through its mobile platforms
* Native Android & iOS apps for the Marketplace and Luxury platforms
* Progressive Web Application (PWA) for Luxury platform. A PWA is a website that looks and behaves like a mobile application. The website compatibility allows it to be added to a mobile home screen just like any other application. It is easy to use, takes less memory space and above all, downloads faster than a normal web application.
* 12M+ downloads for Android and IOS Apps combined
* 75% of quarterly sales realised through mobile channels
* 1.5x increase in sales via mobile platforms QoQ
* 1.7x increase in ROI
I wish to thank Dew Solutions team for the wonderful job in helping us develop our e-commerce platform and mobile apps. The team is very professional, excellent and hard working.
Have an idea or a project, lets collaborate and build some awesome stuff